17 Sept 2011

AA - Angels & Anime

Hi again, sorry I haven't written much in a while...a long while that is.

The thing is, I haven't had the time to write, or anything to write about, so I've decided to show some of my resent drawings. Yes, I know they're not perfect, but they aren't suppose to be either. You see, if I were able to do such a things as to draw the perfect picture then I wouldn't be me anymore. I know it doesn't make much sense, what I say rarely makes any sense at all. It's just that, I'm not perfect, I'm truly, almost as far away from perfection as a person can possibly be. I guess you could say all my drawings are my small attempts of trying to make up for all the mistakes I make on a daily basis. Like constantly trying to balance out the bad things I do with small good (or sometimes even great) things I also do.
So, well...Here they are:






Sanne <3



No comments:

Post a Comment