21 Nov 2010

And now I start!

Hi all you readers out there! I just got of work and now I'm stuck with some science thing that I don't understand a shit about. We're having this test where we have to talk about molecules and stuff like that. Yeeeeaaayyhh!!! hehe, 'cause that's sooo fun. Still, I don't understand why we have to have the two hardest chapters we have this year, put together into one test :S I don't think the teacher likes us that much ether. 

Well, I guess you can see that I've just started writing, but then again, you have to start somewhere, right? As you can see am I writing in English, this is partly because I want to get better at it, and that I think that English has better words to explain, well anything for that matter ;P  It is also a much nicer language to listen to. 
I wanted to get this photo to be my background but it was apparently to big to upload as one. I took it at the mountain that's called Vågslid last winter.It was so beautiful to look at that I just had to capture it somehow. 

What do you think?

Sanne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment